The process of duplicating damaged or unreadable ballots can cause undue stress at E-5 through Election Day. The Novus Ballot Duplication Software allows any jurisdiction the ability to process up to 150 ballots and hour vs. 30 an hour with traditional methods; allowing Election Officials to recreate a ballot on screen within a secure and transparent environment.
1. Ballots are scanned and assigned a duplicate I.D.
2. Scanned ballots are batched and imported into Novus
3. Once imported into Novus, both scanned and duplicated images are viewed side by side, where the operator can manually change selections duplicated, or finalize the duplication.
4. Finalized duplicates are moved into an approval queue pending administrator approval.
5. Upon administrator’s approval, duplicated ballots move to a print queue for print.